HemoCue Hb 201 Hemoglobin Microcuvettes, 50
MicrocuvetteSKU : HMC-50
Features of Hb 201 Hemoglobin Microcuvettes:
- The disposable microcuvette is made of plastic and comprises a body having a cavity which takes about 10 µL.
- The cuvette cavity contains reagents deposited on its inner walls and the blood sample is drawn into the cavity by capillary action and spontaneously mixed with the reagents.
- Capillary, venous and arterial whole blood can be used.
- The cuvette is then placed in a HemoCue Hb 201 Analyzer in which the transmittance is measured and the absorbance and hemoglobin level is calculated.
- The absorbance is directly proportional to the hemoglobin concentration.
- The reagents within the microcuvettes are moisture sensitive.
- Replace the cap immediately after microcuvettes are removed from the container.
DataChemistry method: Modified azidemethemoglobin.
- Stability: Unopened in room temperature, 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- Opened vial in room temperature, 3 months.
- Individually packed, expiry date noted on the package.